CommCheck is a multi-role communications platform with the emphasis on Push To Talk.
Main focus is to provide similar and additional functions available on legacy LMR systems for Push To Talk applications.
CommCheck uses 3G/4G/5G and WiFi to communicate between devices.
It can be used in the cloud or on premise without internet connectivity.
One of the mayor benefits is bulk activation and bulk configuration reducing setup costs.
The user interface is simple and can be expanded or reduced making it suitable for less experienced users.
Suitable for private LTE and WiFi with on premise server.
Primary and back up server options.
- Hot mic and video during emergency
- Push To Video on Group and Individual calls
- Status messages
- GPS location with Geofencing and Geo defined functions)
- Indoor location (WiFi & Bluetooth Beacons)
- DMR / TETRA / NEXEDGE interoperabilty
- Out Of Range alarm
- Alarming / Alerting
- Kiosk mode( Mobile Device Management)
- Video streaming and recording (RTSP)
- Device management
- Large screen and device buttons that can be used with gloves
- High contrast icons for use in direct sunlight environment
- Low battery alarm
- High temperature alarm
- Multilingual (NL,EN,DE,FR,ES,PT,IT,CN,AR,TR,PL,SW)