Solutions built on user experience.
CommCheck is a multi-role communications platform with the emphasis on Push To Talk.
The application is vendor independant:
Boxchip K1 (No ManDown)
- Boxchip S900
- Crosscall Core M4
- ECOM EX01 EX02
- EsTalky 966(P) , 610 , 550
- Etera 880 980
- Hytera PNC370 PNC380 (No Mandown)
- Hytera PNC550
- Inrico T522A (No ManDown)
- iSafe IS655
- Ruggear R360
- Samsung Xcover 5
- Senhaix N60
- Siyata SD7
- Sonim XP8
- Talkpod N59A
- TeloSystems except TE300K
- Unihertz Atom
- UNITECH EA510
Main focus is to provide similar and additional functions available on legacy LMR systems for Push To Talk applications.
CommCheck uses 3G/4G/5G and WiFi to communicate between devices.
It can be used in the cloud or on premise without internet connectivity.
One of the mayor benefits is bulk activation and bulk configuration reducing setup costs.
The user interface is simple and can be expanded or reduced making it suitable for less experienced users.
Multiple languages are supported or implemented on your request.
CommCheck now supports the following languages:
Suitable for private LTE and WiFi with on premise server.
Primary and back up server options.
- Hot mic and video during emergency
- Push To Video on Group and Individual calls
- Status messages
- GPS location
- Indoor location
- Out Of Range alarm
- Kiosk mode
- Device management
- Large screen and device buttons that can be used with gloves
- High contrast icons for use in direct sunlight environment
- Low battery alarm
- High temperature alarm